Part-Time Yard Hostler
Transportation (Riverside, CA)
August 3, 2017
This position reports to the Inventory Control Supervisor and utilizes the Warehouse Management System (WMS) , maintains the integrity of inventory. Under direct supervision audits, analyzes, and resolves any problems with inventory that may occur. Incumbents are responsible for upholding the following principles and characteristics: integrity, objectivity, confidentiality, and competency.
Applicants must have a High School Diploma, or general education degree (GED) is required. Prior warehouse and/or Inventory Control experience is preferred as is familiarity with the standard functions of Warehouse Management Systems (WMS). Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Manages all product that may appear at the "Product Resolution Area" (Bump Wall)
- Uses designated plans and processes completes assigned Cycle Count Plans.
- Verifies pick and reserve locations and confirms accuracy of reported Inventory, makes adjustments as necessary.
- Researches and resolves inventory related to Pick Slot Anomaly Report, Stock Outage Report, and Faulty Task Management Reports.
- Must be able to work overtime assignments when there is a business need. Work schedule maybe subject to change due to business need.
- PC skills, Excel, Power Point and Word
Fax Number: (888) 881 1365
Internal candidates must be in their current position 6 months or longer and complete an Associate Job Opportunities Application form. This form may be obtained from Human Resources by calling (323) 869-7644. Submission of an application does not guarantee an interview.
Internal Applicant: Download Application