Supply Chain Analyst
Supply Chain (Commerce D.C.)
July 6, 2017
This position reports to the Director, Supply Chain Support and is responsible for gathering data and conducting detailed analysis with the intent of improving processes and performance within Supply Chain Distribution Centers and Transportation. This individual will analyze a variety of information in different systems associated with Inventory Control, Transportation, Labor Management, Product Velocity/Placement, Store Operations, Sales & Merchandising, and Budget Planning. This role is responsible for developing reports and analytics to support team members and cross-functional partners in developing future strategies.
Candidates must have a Bachelor’s (BA/BS) from an accredited four-year college/university (Finance, Supply Chain, Accounting, or Engineering), 3 to 5 years’ experience in an analytical role or equivalent combination of education and experience. Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Maintain and publish weekly, period, quarterly, and annual Supply Chain KPIs
- Extracts information from databases such as IDDB, Red Prairie, Promocops, One Network, Gold, Portal, etc.
- Provides data and analytical support for LEAN or any other process improvement initiatives
- Collaborates with Distribution Center and Transportation teams to develop metrics that may help identify performance opportunities and/or generate savings
- Works cross-functionally with Sales & Merchandising team to track promotional activities and manage inventory into the Distribution Centers
- Partners with IT to develop automated Supply Chain reports via Business Objects
- Conducts data mining, consolidation, and summarizes information for all ad hoc requests as needed
- Perform other assigned projects and functions as directed by management
Candidates must possess the following skills:
- Proficient in MS Office Suite (Excel, Power Point, Word, etc).
- Knowledge of Lean, Red Prairie, SQL, and Symphony GOLD.
- Must be intermediate user of MS Excel (macros, modeling, data management) MS PowerPoint, and MS Access
- Prior experience in warehousing, distribution center, and or logistics.
- Ability to analyze complex data and integrate data from multiple sources.
- Extremely strong analytical skills required.
- Must be able to effectively manage time, tasks, and projects to meet deadline and deliverables expectations
Fax Number: (888) 881-1365
Internal candidates must be in their current position 6 months or longer and complete an Associate Job Opportunities Application form. This form may be obtained from Human Resources by calling (323) 869-7644. Submission of an application does not guarantee an interview.
Internal Applicant: Download Application