Senior Assistant Manager (3 Positions Available)
District 11 (Los Angeles/Orange County)
August 29, 2017
This position reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for assisting the store manager in the management of daily store operations and supervises associates in the performance of their assigned work duties.
Applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED; the ability to lift up to 60 pounds; a minimum of two (2) years’ experience in a supervisory retail position, including some understanding of marketing, finance and human resources; progressively greater responsibility and knowledge of all areas of store operations; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Responsible for the total store operations in the manager's absence
- Supervises the activity of assigned work crews
- Conducts a.m. Smart Walk and p.m. Final walk in the manager's absence
- Ensures proper merchandise presentation, provides timely and professional customer service
- Assists the store manager in ensuring company standards and store financial objectives are met
Fax Number: (888) 881-1365
Deadline: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Internal candidates must be in their current position 6 months or longer and complete an Associate Job Opportunities Application form. This form may be obtained from Human Resources by calling (323) 869-7644. Submission of an application does not guarantee an interview.