Sales & Merchandising (Commerce, CA)
September 7, 2017
Reports to the Pricing Manager and maintains regular and promotional price integrity. Provides reporting and documentation of pricing structures and serves as the point-of-contact for pricing inquiries from Buying, Marketing and Operations Departments. Provides administrative support to the Pricing Manager.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience. Typically has up to 2 years prior related sales/market/financial experience. Must acquire knowledge of retail sales and price advertising laws. Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Controls and maintains item price integrity through regular monitoring of pricing structures and checking against advertising media.
- Provides accurate item data keypunch and consistent fact checking.
- Responsible for ensuring strict accuracy of item pricing through frequent system monitoring, media proofreading, register testing and maintenance of zone pricing standards.
- May serve on ad hoc teams and/or committees to provide analyses and professional insight on key price, product and customer interactions.
- Personal computer skills including the MS Office programs; Excel, Power Point and Word and the ability to apply these skills to essential duties and responsibilities is required.
- Must have excellent PC skills and prior experience working with relational databases and reporting applications.
Fax Number: (888) 881-1365
Internal candidates must be in their current position 6 months or longer and complete an Associate Job Opportunities Application form. This form may be obtained from Human Resources by calling (323) 869-7644. Submission of an application does not guarantee an interview.
Internal Applicant: Download Application