Perishable Inventory Analyst
Sales & Merchandising (Commerce, CA)
September 7, 2017
This position reports to Category Manager and provides supports to Category Management (Category Managers and Category Management Directors) through analysis, project support, and category management responsibilities.
Bachelor's degree or equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Typically 4 or more years prior related buying/sales/market/financial experience is required. A working knowledge of the supply chain systems is preferred. Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Analyze store ordering to help increase sales by reducing in-store out of stocks
- Review store pricing to review historical data
- Load store orders individually per day
- Constant communication with store management in regards to their orders
- Forecast Ad item quantities by store using prior sales data history
- Adjust forecast based on weather/time of the month/seasonality.
- Update weekly store sales thru reporting
- Personal computer skills including the MS Office programs; Excel, Power Point and Word and the ability to apply these skills to essential duties and responsibilities is required.
- Must also be able to develop, manipulate, format and share spreadsheets for purposes of analysis.
- Knowledge of Access or a similar relational database is desirable.
Fax Number: (888) 881-1365
Internal candidates must be in their current position 6 months or longer and complete an Associate Job Opportunities Application form. This form may be obtained from Human Resources by calling (323) 869-7644. Submission of an application does not guarantee an interview.
Internal Applicant: Download Application