Part-Time Order Selector (5 Positions Available)
Supply Chain / Riverside D.C.
August 17, 2017
This position reports to the Warehouse Area Manager and is responsible for selecting items in the warehouse to fill orders requested by the store or other customers.
Applicants must have a High School Diploma or GED; the ability to lift up to 50 pounds. Prior warehouse experience preferred. Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Picks up equipment at assigned area and completes the safety check list.
- Obtains required pallets
- Obtains order information by picking up a Talkman unit at the Control Center. Talkman unit determines items to be gathered, as well as location and sequence of collection.
- Assembles customer orders from stock. Places cases on pallets. Places label on completed pallets.
- Takes pallets to shrink wrap machine to secure the product and places pallets in the correct door assigned to that load.
- Returns equipment at the end of shift, cleaning and maintaining work area and equipment.
Fax Number: (888) 881 1365
Internal candidates must be in their current position 6 months or longer and complete an Associate Job Opportunities Application form. This form may be obtained from Human Resources by calling (323) 869-7644. Submission of an application does not guarantee an interview.
Internal Applicant: Download Application