Part-Time Service Manager
District 14 (cc468 Santa Clarita)
August 29, 2017
This position reports to the Store Manager and is responsible for maintaining service standards in the store. Performs management-assigned duties, which may include but may not be limited to implementation and management of the FAN customer service program, execution of corporate directives (e.g. action bulletins, product removals, etc.), maintenance of the store’s break room (e.g. job postings, poster programs, ipad, cleanliness, etc.) review of mystery shop performance, front end management, and book keeping duties.
Candidates must have a high school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Retail Management Certificate is desirable.
Specific duties include, but are not limited to:
- Offers friendly and courteous assistance to customers by providing them with store and product information (FAN Customer Service).
- Communicates bulletin information to associates to ensure all that need to be aware of updates/changes are advised.
- Monitors the front end ensuring service standards and procedures are being followed.
- Operates a cash register, reviews price changes, promotional plans, bulletins, and communicates with associates regarding updates/changes.
- Maintains store sections, as assigned. Orders, receives and stocks merchandise using proper equipment. Reviews invoices/load bills for accuracy. Stocks shelves, end stacks, displays and deli/freezer cases. Sets up promotional displays.
- Performs basic bookkeeping duties. Records lost/damaged goods and store supplies using appropriate forms and data entry. Performs check out function at the end of each business day.
Fax Number: (888) 881-1365
Deadline: Tuesday, September 5, 2017
Internal candidates must be in their current position 6 months or longer and complete an Associate Job Opportunities Application form. This form may be obtained from Human Resources by calling (323) 869-7644. Submission of an application does not guarantee an interview.